CAM organizes urban transport of the 10 towns of the urban area (Désertines, Domérat, Lamaids, Lavault-Sainte-Anne, Lignerolles, Montluçon, Prémilhat, Quinssaines, Saint-Victor et Teillet-Argenty).
MAEVA your tailored-made transports
MAEVA is a service that runs on reservation, available in peak hours between 9 am - 11:30 am and 2 pm - 4:30 pm.
Lines with predefined routes and schedules
- LINE MAELIS 8 : Prémilhat <> St Pierre
- LINE MAEVA 9 : Teillet Argenty <> Lignerolles <> Lavault Sainte-Anne <> St Pierre
- LINE MAEVA 10 : Lamaids <> Quinssaines <> St-Pierre
- LINE MAEVA 11 : Domérat <> Myosotis
- LINE MAEVA 12 : Diénat <> St Pierre
- LINE MAEVA 13 : La Verne <> Désertines <> Ecole de Châtelard <> La Verne
Servicing in connection on regular lines terminus
- Hameaux de Domérat : connections on line 6 (Domérat > St Victor) at A. Poncet
- Hameaux de Saint-Victor : connections on line 6 (Domérat > St Victor) at St Victor from La Dure, Nafour, Passat, Perreguines and Thizon
- Hameaux de Prémilhat : connections on line 8 (Prémilhat Bourg <> St Pierre)
How to book MAEVA?
Subscribe to MAEVA Service by telephone to the reservation central at the +33 4 70 29 03 29 or by going directly to the MAELIS Space Faubourg St Pierre in Montluçon. Subscribtion is free.
To book a transport, call the reservation center, it is open from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm to 5 pm, Monday to Saturday.
Select the terms of your travel with MAEVA
- For lines with routes and predefined schedules choose the day, stop and schedule indicated
- For services in connection on regular lines terminus choose the day, the stop and the desired time
Join the stop agreed minutes before the appointment time. When boarding the vehicle, present your ticket to the driver.
All MAELIS network tickets are valid on MAEVA.