The tickets are valid on all Puy-en-Velay Metropolitan Authority transport services (urban and for school). Every time you board the bus or the car, you must have a ticket, which embodies the "contract of carriage" including free card cardholders. Only children under 4 years accompanied by an adult, can travel (on Tudip network) without presenting a ticket.
1€40, sold exclusively by the driver on the bus, valid for 1 hour.
10€00, on sale at the shop and at TUDIP custodians, valid for 1 hour.
The day ticket
3€, sold exclusively at the store and recipients drivers
Issued exclusively to TUDIP shop at 0€70 price (a free supervisor ticket per 10 children) and designed exclusively for groups of at least 10 people under 18 years.
Public transports travelcards
Delivered in the shop at the price of 4€00 (or for a duplicate), they are valid from 1 September 2015 to 31 August 2016. Provide proof of identity and two recent and identical ID photos. To be valid, travelcards must be provided with a monthly coupon, quarterly or yearly. They will be delivered by the TUDIP store and by custodians (only monthly except Access delivered under conditions).
IMPORTANT: This coupon must be included on the travelcard the first day of each month. (For this: from the 20th of the month you can anticipate in buying your next month's coupon)
JEUNE travelcard (under 25)
- Monthly coupons: 15€
- Quarterly coupons: 45€
- Yearly pass: 135€
ACTIF travelcard (between 25 and 60)
- Monthly coupons: 32€
- Quarterly coupons: 96€
- Yearly pass: 307€
Since 2009, funding of public transport for employees between home and the workplace becomes mandatory for employers to 50% on presentation of proof by the employee. (Article 20 of the Social Security Financing Act for 2009).
AGE OR subscription (+60)
- Monthly coupons: 16€
- Quarterly coupons: 48€
- Yearly pass: 153,50€
ACCES subscription (under conditions)
- Monthly coupons: 5€
- Quarterly coupons: 15€
- Yearly pass: 45€
Documents required for an ACCES subscription card (New from 1 September 2015)
To set up an ACCES subscription card, go to the TUDIP shop and must have the following documents:
- an ID or the livret de famille for each person concerned
- 2 identical and recent ID photos
- Certification from the CRAM Auvergne or from the MSA delivered recently for +65 people with the supplementary allowance (ex. FNS)
- Updated certification for CMUC or AME beneficiaries
- Monthly certification from Pôle Emploi for the last or current month.
Setting up a subscription card, including duplicate card, is 4€.
Can ride for free
- Children under 4, accompanied by an adult (no card) only on the urban network
- Professional and volunteers firefighters in service and in uniform, police officers in service and in uniform and municipal guards in service and in uniform
- Free card "Laissez-Passer Sénior" for 75+ in order to be accompanied by someone
- Any wheelchair user guide.